Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Natalie Van Alstyne 10-6-14

Class 711
My Name

My name is fierce. My name is meaningful. I was given my name because my parents really liked it and did a little research on it. I was going to be “Kelly”, “Kaye”, or “Georgine”, but my grandmother hated those names for me. Also one of my parents favorite actresses shared the name.

My name means “Christmas Day” in Latin. Another meaning is a “strong one” or “blessed one”. My name reminds me of winter. What I mean is Christmas is in the heart of winter, and I do not love summer as much as winter. I was born the day before Thanksgiving, so it is in winter (at least at the beginning of winter).

My name has the same title as a Bruno Mars song. The song is weird, loud, and upbeat, just like me. My name is very special to me. I think that since Bruno Mars's song share the name I hope that the name is special to him as well.

My name reminds me of the color pink. A glittery pink. Maybe because that is my favorite color, but people say that I look like I would like the color pink, also I do wear a lot of pink. Pink is a very bright, happy, fun, and nice color, just like me.

My name has seven letters in it. Seven is a prime number. I love how my name is a prime number. Also my birthday is the eleventh month which is also a prime number. To me having a name with seven letters, and a birthday in the eleventh month, both being prime numbers,  means to me nothing can make me give in, and nothing can get in my way.


My name is Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment